What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Upgrade Your PC Experience … Auto-Repair, Update & Install the Latest PC Drivers Your Computer Needs Instantly With Award-Winning DriverFinder™!
- Input devices such as your joystick, keyboard, mouse, speakers, and others are not functioning properly when you’re using multimedia programs.
- Within the manufacturer site, search for each and every driver that corresponds to your PC.
- List down all the driver dates and driver version numbers currently being used by your PC.
- Minimum: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- No more frustrations at not being able to find the EXACT drivers you need.
- Your PC is displaying error messages that mean absolutely nothing to you.
- Your PC is not able to render 3D animation or full-color graphics.
- No more fear about installing the WRONG driver, crashing your PC.
- You get the dreaded blue screen of death (BSOD) on your screen.
- List down all your devices and their respective manufacturers.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Driver Finder Pro scores 60.25/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.driverfinderpro.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $34.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: driverfinderpro.com you’ll also be taken through to driverfinderpro.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)